My Story

Hello! welcome to my world. I am from San Diego, California and I recently graduated from The Art Institute of California-San Diego, with a Bachelor of Science in Media Arts and Animation. It feels amazing to be done with school and I am excited to start working! My main focuses are story development, editing and post production, and motion graphics. Feel free to peruse about my page and any feedback or constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. If you would like to get in contact with me for any reason, shoot me an email at mikejmonte@gmail.com or give me a call at 858.243.0916. Thanks!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eat It


Here's the stop motion film that I made with my group in a stop motion class.

Worked on: Story, Camera, editing, animation, puppet making of "Lucky"

No comments:

Post a Comment